Wednesday 6 April 2011

The Witcher 2: a hopeful glimpse of things to come...



 Since I am playing The Witcher at the moment, I have decided to post an insider's look at its sequel - The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.

I have recently turned my attention to a game that is most likely considered old news to most of the gaming world: The Witcher. With an impending sequel coming out in only a few months time, it is always good form to explore the game's predecessors. Even though I have yet to finish The Witcher (I am currently playing it), it has gradually grown on me and become another of my favorites. With any luck, I will be able to finish The Witcher and write a critique that coincides with the debut of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. Check back soon!

1 comment:

  1. I just came off dragon age, the ultimate edition and all the DLC, can't handle another RPG so soon. Great game I heard though.

    ReplyDelete