Monday 1 October 2012

Up Next: Guild Wars 2 and Minecraft!

Hi all! Sorry for not being able to post for a while, life has been very hectic these past few months! I got married and went on my honeymoon which takes a lot of meticulous planning...I am SO glad that the planning is over, and so happy I married my best friend! I still had a small amount of time to play some games and in a few weeks, I plan to do critiques on Guild Wars 2 and Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft on and off with my Husband for 2 years now and love it! As for Guild Wars 2, I just recently got it and can't wait to get a little farther in it and tell you all about what I think! :D

talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. ROBLOX is driven by an ever growing community of over 300,000 creators who produce an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D games and contests, to interactive adventures where players can take on new identities imagining what it's like to be a dinosaur, a miner working a mine or an astronaut on a space exploration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete